Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Sniffing in the Bathroom. An alert for men!

Pages: 1 9 replies

M

Call me crazy but I need to confirm if I am the only one who notices.

If you ever enter a public or work restroom and someone is in a stall dropping a deuce have you noticed that they always sniff loud enough to be heard. I think it is a warning mechanism for "Hey pal, this stall is occupied..Move on" I always hear sniffing or a phony cough. Whats up with that?

This topic is truly beyond tiki

Well I can see the cough connection,but...a the sniff thing ? That when y'all wanna hold your breath.

UB

If it was the 80's (sniff), then I could answer your question. :)

You should be made aware of this:

Survival Guide For Taking A Dump At Work

And for the ladies specifically:
To all the women that take a #2 in public restrooms

Damn Hanford...That link was right on the money. Exactly. The sniff I am speaking of is akin to the cough or the astaire listed in the link.

My favorite is the walk of shame. Absolutely hilarious and so true.

It doesn't matter if you like potty humor or not. It always applies to everyone and you never out grow it.

I treat heaving a havana in a public restroom like an airborne operation...I deploy quickly, strike decisively and thoroughly, and extract from my L.Z. without leaving behind a trace.

Some Japanese toilets emit 'white noise' so that any unsavoury 'splashing' sounds are rendered inaudible.

Trader Woody

Hanford, that survival guide is right on! I've been outed!

Poly Pop -- Out of the Closet Pooper. And damn proud of it!

K
kctiki posted on Tue, Aug 5, 2003 8:20 AM

The faculty of my kid's high school had a dual purpose for their "safe haven" out-of-the-way bathroom.

He had to serve two days of in-school suspension in a room the size of a broom closet which was right next to the teachers' little hideaway.

He came home a sickly shade of green. He said the disgusting noises all day weren't so bad, "But the smell! Oh God! The smell!!"

He never smoked at school again, so I guess their devious strategy was successful.

PolynesianPop wrote:
Poly Pop -- Out of the Closet Pooper. And damn proud of it!

(Closet Pooper Definition: A colleague who poops at work and damn proud of it. You will often see an Out Of The Closet Pooper enter the bathroom with a newspaper or magazine under their arm.)

PolyPop~
PLEASE don't tell me that what you take in there with you is that Book of Tiki that everyone handles & signs! Yuck! :lol:

Pages: 1 9 replies