Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Luna-Tiki Sculpted Candle Lantern

Pages: 1 10 replies

K
kauno posted on Mon, Aug 4, 2003 10:25 PM

Aloha everybody,

Just wanted to let you know that we're planing on selling this piece called the 'Luna-Tiki' through our website. We're currently assembling them now and they should be ready by early September.

Cheers,
-Kauno

K
Kanaka posted on Tue, Aug 5, 2003 6:19 AM

Cool votive candle holder! What's your website? Is it made out of resin?

Scotty

K
kauno posted on Tue, Aug 5, 2003 8:03 AM

Glad you like it. The sculpture is cast in resin and the lantern holder is made of glass and metal.

Here's our site -
http://www.tikicargo.com

K

E-mailed you from your website.

How cool is that guy! I want one! You say he is made out of resin? I never understood the whole resin process.. When I think of resin I think of that clear stuff poured over a table with items mixed in like coins or dollar bills. I had no idea you could do things like this guy with resin. When is the rest of the site gonna be up?

Greeaaaat job!!!

K
kauno posted on Wed, Aug 6, 2003 7:33 AM

We're working on the site and hope to have it up and fully functional by the end of the month. Some people have already signed up for pre-orders. We apologize if we haven't gotten back to some of you yet. We're still ironing out the kinks. Once you're on the list, we'll contact you via email. The Luna-Tiki is cast out of special type of casting resin and hand painted. We're selling a limited edition of 250. Thanks for all the wonderful comments.

Cheers,
-Kauno

M

....man that is cool....just signed up for one...

Matt

I'm signed up. It'll look great along side my Tiki Farm King Konga

M

Anyone have a King Konga they'd like to sell???? I have been worshiping my friend Nancy's for quite some time now...

Matt

K
Kanaka posted on Wed, Aug 6, 2003 2:32 PM

Here too. After Matt's kong lust is satisfied I want one also!

Pages: 1 10 replies