Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

tikiyaki orchestra - idols and monsters halloween bash ! vendors wanted ! oct 31st

Pages: 1 6 replies

T

IDOLS AND MONSTERS HALLOWEEN BASH Featuring the World Famous TIKIYAKI ORCHESTRA !

The Tikiyaki Orechestra returns to the Mayflower Club in North Hollywood for the ultimate Halloween Bash, "Idols and Monsters".
Come dressed as your favorite Idol, or monster, OR a combination of Both (Don the Beachcomber as a Zombie, Trader Vic as a Vampire, Elvis Frankenstein.....you get the idea!)

VENDORS WANTED. Please contact tikichippy here on TC or https://www.facebook.com/david.nelms.14?fref=ts on Facebook.
We have about 8 vending spaces left available. $25 per table.
Costume Contest and Vendors (please inquire!) - Artists/Vendors....the Idol as Monster theme can make for some really cool art....get creative !

Two Sets of live exotica by the Tikiyaki Orchestra, Mai Tais, Jungle Jetsetters and more from the bar, and awesome snacks from the snack bar.

DJ Sets by Ken tom The Cocktail Syndicate, Dan Moses from the Dynotones, and Jeff Big Tiki Dude from North Sea Surf Radio !

The Mayflower Club is an amazing Mid Century time capsule located right in North Hollywood....A favorite of our friend Sven Kirsten.....it's been a long time since Tikiyaki last played the Mayflower and if you haven't seen Tikiyaki in this venue, then you're missing out.

ADMISSION $15 at the door.
Doors at 6:00pm
Tikiyaki at 9:00

T

BUMP !
Next Saturday, HALLOWEEN NIGHT !!!!

Be there, and be scared !

Do it!

Kevin

This Sat.!
Can't wait!

Shirt selected. Mug selected.

See all you cool kids on Saturday night.

I wonder if Exotic in Blues will be on the setlist (I hope it is).

kevin

Happy Halloween! Mahalo to The Tikiyaki Orchestra (and the Mayflower) for a fun night out on a night where I don't like to go out. Exotic in Blues: check. :) The band sounded great, the Mai Tais were flowing.

Great job by the DJs as well, keeping the mood before the show and doing the intermission. If I was taking bets, I would have put money on Jim ditching the wig before the second set, but then I guess that's why I don't gamble.

I'm already looking forward to the next show, whenever that may be.

kevin

T

On 2015-11-01 22:07, heylownine wrote:
Happy Halloween! Mahalo to The Tikiyaki Orchestra (and the Mayflower) for a fun night out on a night where I don't like to go out. Exotic in Blues: check. :) The band sounded great, the Mai Tais were flowing.

Great job by the DJs as well, keeping the mood before the show and doing the intermission. If I was taking bets, I would have put money on Jim ditching the wig before the second set, but then I guess that's why I don't gamble.

kevin

Go Wig or Go Home !!! Thanx for being there Kevin.

Pages: 1 6 replies