Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Frankie's Tiki Room 7th Anniversary Party Dec. 5th! Anniversary mug now avail!

Pages: 1 5 replies

Save the date ..... FRANKIE'S 7th ANNIVERSARY PARTY is Saturday December 5th starting at 8:00 PM.
Come by and celebrate with a few Fink Bombs while Crazy Al signs your limited edition anniversary mug!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around :wink:
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

[ Edited by: RevBambooBen 2015-11-18 10:36 ]

[ Edited by: revbambooben 2015-11-23 17:40 ]

Another great, Crazy Al mug!

T

Awesome mug!! Do they not release these at the anniversary party? Thought it was weird they would sell online before the anniversary event.

On 2015-11-18 15:27, TongaT wrote:
Awesome mug!! Do they not release these at the anniversary party? Thought it was weird they would sell online before the anniversary event.

I think they hold a few for the anniversary night.

Just updated the first post....

Save the date ..... FRANKIE'S 7th ANNIVERSARY PARTY is Saturday December 5th starting at 8:00 PM.
Come by and celebrate with a few Fink Bombs while Crazy Al signs your limited edition anniversary mug
and Bamboo Ben watches! lol! Should be a fun night!

Every year I go to Frankie's Tiki Room about this time and do some sort of a tune up or what not, then hang out for the anniversary party. So, we are adding a couple things this year and here's the first. It's taken 7 years but the women will now know what bathroom you use ( I guess the red lipstick on the mask isn't enough wink emoticon ) MeduSirena Marina the Famous MeduSirena - Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid donated one of her past CoCo Nut bras that will be mounted to the door under the mask!!! See ya'll Saturday!!

Pages: 1 5 replies