Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Mai Kai Barney West tiki Limited edition serigraph release with the artist.

Pages: 1 1 replies

Tuesday October 27, 2015. 5pm til close

Meet artist Brian Potash of Devilfish ink in Philadelphia at the Mai Kai in Fort Lauderdale as he releases a brand new 8 color serigraph print honoring the Mai Kai's iconic Barney West moai.

I am proud to release this collaboration with rhe Mai Kai that I have been working on for a few years now. (Client work always seems to interrupt the personal stuff, am I right?). Finally though, the 8 color hand-drawn separations and hand screen printed on hand made fern inclusion paper is about to be released at the Mai Kai next Tuesday where you can chat and sip a black magic with me, Brian potash, purchase the print for a reduced rate and enjoy all of the wonders on the grand Mai Kai.

I only printed a limited edition of 59 prints, in honor of their 59th anniversary this year, so if you are in the area, get one while you can. After tuesdays release, the remaining prints will be available at the Mai Kai or via mail order through my graphic arts/print shop Devilfish Ink. Follow me at Brian Potash or Devilfish ink on Facebook for pics(hopefully the one I loaded here works)more info on the process and the event page.

I am very honored to have this opportunity and only hope you all enjoy the print, as I'm sure the Mai Kai holds a place in your heart just as it does mine. Mahalo-Brian potash

I am in Lauderdale only til next Thursday as a partial vacation/anniversary with my awesome missus, so constant check-ind on here may be limited, but if you have any questions, you can reach me at [email protected] for the quickest response.

[ Edited by: gnarled monkey 2015-10-21 12:56 ]

Pages: 1 1 replies