Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

More cool Tiki Mugs for $1

Pages: 1 2 replies

J

Great gifts for your novice tiki collector pals here -

Plus check out the cool rarer stuff like an Aku Aku with lid all for $1:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2120527641

After you check him out click on "See seller's other auctions" to see more that 50 pieces of exotica and tikiana all starting at a buck with no reserve.

Please note that if you live in LA, you can pick the items up and avoid shipping/insurance fees. For those farther afield, I only charge actual shipping - no handling charge.

Also, I want to assure you that I'm not the type that "breaks" a low bid item. Otto knows me, so he can vouch that I'm straight up. if you get it cheap.. great! I just want to find happy homes for all my goodies.

Thanks for passing this info on to others,

Pamita Neptuna a.k.a. junglepam

Pam- I've had it with the pussyfooting around that masterful Moai mosaik....I mean who are those bidders think they are kidding?
I placed a nice fat bid, because it deserves it! I am confident that I will be sniped out of the water anyway.
How does that actually work?: Let's say FIVE people have hired a sniping service for this one, WHO wins, is it a lucky number game of which one gets the last bid in the second before closing?

Thanks so much, Sven!

I think with the sniping services it's
A. whoever gets in there the last,
but...
B. if you've bid a higher proxy bid than the last bidder, you'll still win... your bid will just go higher during those last few seconds.

Anyway, if no one else bids, I would be very VERY happy if it went to you.. then I would know that Mssr. Moai is going to a very good home!

Pam

Pages: 1 2 replies