Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Mug Collectors in Las Vegas...

Pages: 1 4 replies

Aloha! We're visiting Vegas this week and wanted to see if anybody might have mugs for sale while we're in town. Or if anybody just wanted to meet up for cocktails at Frankie's or Golden Tiki. We'd love to meet some new friends in the Tiki community.

So, if you have a collection to show off or have anything for sale send us a message.

[ Edited by: TheDrunkenTiki 2015-11-05 16:59 ]

On 2015-11-05 16:57, TheDrunkenTiki wrote:
So, if you have a collection to show off or have anything for sale send us a message.

There are a bunch of antique shops off the strip that have tiki mugs including tiki lee on 1400 s. main st.
also cheeseburger in paradise at the shops on miracle mile have a cool tiki holding a cheeseburger mug, but they are often sold out.

T

Aloha! We're visiting Vegas this week and wanted to see if anybody might have mugs for sale while we're in town. Or if anybody just wanted to meet up for cocktails at Frankie's or Golden Tiki. We'd love to meet some new friends in the Tiki community.

I always have mugs for sale. Anything specific you are looking for ?>

On 2015-11-06 23:21, TikiPug wrote:

I always have mugs for sale. Anything specific you are looking for ?>

Not really. We just wanted to see what anybody had available. We do have an Ooga Mooga account that might give you an idea of what we have and like if that helps. It's also under The Drunken Tiki.

On 2015-11-06 00:33, exquisitecorpse wrote:

There are a bunch of antique shops off the strip that have tiki mugs including tiki lee on 1400 s. main st.
also cheeseburger in paradise at the shops on miracle mile have a cool tiki holding a cheeseburger mug, but they are often sold out.

Thanks for the heads up on Tiki Lee's, I'll definitely be dropping by during our next trip!

Pages: 1 4 replies