Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Original Flounder TIKI painting for SALE

Pages: 1 2 replies

I have an original 2006 Flounder art for sale. This is back in the day when he still went by the name Founder and did tiki painings. He changed his signature to his real name, Scott Scheidly, and stopped painting solely tikis.

Scott has switched subject matters and gained some notoriety painting famous and infamous people in pink. I like his new direction, but unfortunately not tiki.

The name of the piece is “Sunset Tiki” and measures 18” x 12” (unframed) or 20” x 26” (framed). I purchased the piece directly from the artist back when he was active in TC.

The image has been a:

• Limited Edition Print
• Tiki mug
• Featured in Tiki Magazine #16

The piece has a very good provenance and resume.

He also painted an accompanying painting titled, “Sunrise Tiki” which also became a print, mug and featured in Tiki Magazine #16. I have the print framed as well.

Unfortunately, I need to liquidate some artwork to pay for diapers and lack of wall space. I’m sad to see it go, because the piece has been part of the family for 10 years. I would really like to see it go to a fellow TCer.

Recent Scott Scheidly pieces of the same size sell for about $1500.

What you get:

1. “Sunset Tiki” original art (framed)
  2. “Sunrise Tiki” print (framed)
  3. Sunset tiki mug
  4. Bill of sale (to track provenance)

Asking price:

$1,500 for all of the above. Price does not include shipping. Shipping charges are calculated/negotiated after.

If I can find my Tiki Magazine #16, then it’s yours too.

Please email me at [email protected]

Hi TC Folks,

I'm open to offers.

Hi TC folks,

I’m willing to do a trade. Make me an offer. I just want the piece to find a good home. I’m outta space.

Pages: 1 2 replies