Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

OC Mini Crawl 5:00 pm

Pages: 1 3 replies

T

Attention Interested Parties!

Meeting time for the 1st annual-post-tiki-oasis-OC-Mini-Crawl will be 5:00 at Bamboo Ben's Shop on Yorktown St just West of Beach on the South (Makai side) side of Yorktown.

Try to be there by 5:00 so as we can get a start on the evenings festivities. (Hey, this is a secret but we could possibly wait for you if your a little bit late.)

If you need to leave work early, ask me and I'll write a note for you and sign it Ebstein's mother.

"Night and you, and blue Hawai'i.
The night is heavenly
And you are heaven to me.

Lovely you, and blue Hawai'i.
with all this lovliness
There should be love.

Chorus:
come with me
while the moon is on the sea
The night is young
and so are we

Dreams come true in blue Hawai'i
and mine could all come true
This magic night of nights with you."

A hui hou kaua!

[ Edited by: Tiki_Bong on 2002-07-09 21:29 ]

I am SO looking forward to " Bad Time/Food at Royal Hawaiian - Orange County, CA" !!!

Albeit, the food is going to have liquid form, other than the pineapple slice and Maraschino cherry...

Cheers Big Bro!!! Cheers! Maybe we could stop by 7-11 for a make shift Volcano Dessert! Ooooops, that's the Bahooka. I'm confused. Oh, that's right, I can't wait for a horrible time!! Did anyone here the story about when they "tried" to remodel the RH? Two workers died trying to move the tiki's out front. I'm freaked now!!!! Yikes!! Don't touch the tikis and enjoy the service!!
ma-jah-lo
Bamboo Ben

Hola Amigos!

Just back from Rosarito! I'll have to fill you in on tikimania south of the boarder!

As always, T and I are in and looking forward to the crawl!

5:00 pm is perfect for us...WE'RE ON VACATION!!!

Aloha,

T and A

Pages: 1 3 replies