Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Molds

Pages: 1 6 replies

I want to find a book that its great for learning how to make molds. Any one in TC know any book. And any tips that I can use.

Thanks
Blessings
Pentaclegoddess

C

Aloha!

I suggest you drop a note to [email protected]. He designs and manufactures molds and I'm thinking he might have a biblical or periodical suggestion.

Mahalo!

T

I just put my leftovers in the fridge in some tupperware. They make molds all by themselves!

Go to your local art supply or hobby shop and check out the book section. There's a Pearl Paint in Ft. Lauderdale They usually have a good selection):

http://www.pearlpaint.com/

You might want to look at this book:

How To Cast Small Metal and Rubber Parts
by William A. Cannon.

Thanks guys for all the replys. I have try stores like Pearl Paint. They didnt have anything good. I think its best to know a book that some one really liked and learnd a great deal from it. But, I did all the book searching around here. No luck. At least on a really good book.

tikifish: "I just put my leftovers in the fridge in some tupperware. They make molds all by themselves!"  
I also try this. Didn't work that well. The mold never hold up. lol Thanks :)  

Hey CaseyJ

I think you have a great idea. Who better to ask than the top cheese. I'll try that. Thanks lots

Blessing
Pentaclegoddess

T

On 2003-08-08 10:26, Atomic Cocktail wrote:

You might want to look at this book:

How To Cast Small Metal and Rubber Parts
by William A. Cannon.

Is this the guy?
Didn't he have a TV show in the 70's?

A Quinn-Martin Production!

Hoity-Toity Wanna Be

[ Edited by: tikimug on 2003-08-08 16:12 ]

...Also check out Lindsay Books, they mostly speciliaze in metal molds & casting, but usually have some books on resin & slip mold casting.

Pages: 1 6 replies