Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Info Please

Pages: 1 4 replies

S

Well, no one had any info on my Otagiri Parrot Bank; how about a Paul Marshall Mini Wicker Set and Pusser's Rum tin cups. The wicker set I know is vintage, but I have no idea if there is anything else in that line. The Pusser's Rum cups are bright and tin and quite pretty, but probably new? Anyone got thoughts/info/knowledge/wild guess?

M

The Pusser's Rum tin cups are sold in the various gift shops of the British Virgin Islands, particularly at the Pussers Bar and gift shop on Tortola. You also get them as a souvenier when you buy a Painkiller there, the fantasic drink invented in he BVI. I think those cups are great- I've got mine hanging in my bar.

S

Thanks! I got them this morning at a flea market and thought they were quite sharp looking - very British-ly crisp and colorful. Appreciate the story on them!

So.. Paul Marshall.. Just how collectible is his stuff anyhow??? any one??

[ Edited by: MonkeyPaw on 2003-08-11 01:34 ]

almost all the paul marshall stuff is fairly common- there are a few more obscure items, the lighter, for instance.. but the tall figure-8 mouthed mugs and coffee mugs are around- its the ripoffs that are more rare

Pages: 1 4 replies