Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

thanks for the drinks Al!

Pages: 1 8 replies

TM1

I am the bass player of the SM's, and I wanted to thank you for letting us play at your party! Al, you make great drinks! mahalo!!

Tiki Mick is a kindered soul of Tiki Central. I ran an ad looking for a bass player and Mick answered. He has a true love for Polynesian music (and gals!), developed during his stay in Pearl Harbor. He is also int GoOgIe style and loves to drink with the rest of us.

He is also a top notch bass player, electric or stand up. We lucked out I'd say (alright Mick, where's my $20 for this post?).

A

Tiki Mick,
Why you're quite welcome you are welcome at my party anytime. BAXDOG!!!! MOPUPTHEFLOOR.
Mahalo,
Al

Once again Al mixes 'em second to none!

Also, Al and Shelly, Mahalo for the Shaheen-it fits great!

AC

PS: I never did get a Mai Tai!

Yes, thanks for the fine mixology, Al!

And Welcome Aboard, Tiki Mick!

:tiki:

M

From what I saw at Baxdog's, Al is easily the hardest working man on Tiki Central! Great drinks from the undisputed master! Al, I hope you were able to slow down at some point in the night and relax...(someone please give the poor guy a break). :wink:

Modmana,

Al CANNOT be stopped! Once he gets ahold a sometin' he's all over it (just ask Shelly!). He's a man possessed when behind the bar with a shaker in his hand. (I think the ghosts of Trader Vic and Don Beach guide him.)

Please, Al thank you so much for the party.
Let me know if you do it again so I can help out.

Yeah, Al, thanks for the expert drink making.

Good to see you posting Mick. Bong's got it, you're a hell of a bass player.

Pages: 1 8 replies