Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

Sailor Jerry poster

Pages: 1 9 replies

Some time ago a query was posed regarding S J Rum (750). I did a search and could not find the post. Fwiw, Albertsons Market in La Habra has a rose colored cardboard tube with the rum and a cool poster ( It’s one of four in the series) inside at the same price as a single bottle. They had about ten of the containers yesterday in the afternoon. The store is on Beach Blvd and Whittier Blvd in sunny SoCal.
Cheers

Been scouring Albertsons Markets for candied fruit for my wife’s fruitcakes. checked the shelves for the S J’s w/posters. Seems they all have em at 15 bucks a pop.
Cheers
Btw,The posters are a different batch then the ones I picked up a couple of years ago. All you former Squids out there might like the Sailor Girl one-she’s a real beauty. I might have to buy one although I already have four bottles of Sailor Jerry which are just taking up space in my bar.

C

I live in LA Mirada so I'll have to cruise over to see what's up.. Have you been to Cakes and Stuff bakery on the corner of Beach and La Habra blvd?.. They have rum balls.. Same parking lot as the fish taco place (taco nazo?) and Goodwill.. Hey, are you Tiki Vato?

[ Edited by: cvcgolf 2015-12-10 21:02 ]

CVC,
I luv Taco Nazo, Cakes and Stuff and of course Goodwill. The Albertson’s up the street from that property (Beach and Whittier) and the Albertsons s/e of La Mirada Bl. and Rosecrans had the most on their shelves.
Good luck
Btw, TikiVato is my younger bruddah.

C

I saw your brother's truck cruising around the city one day and was laughing and lovin' the "Tiki Vato" on the back.. Then I ran into him one night at Trader Sam's having a drink with friends.. We just started talking and it came up about his truck.. What a coincidence.. I'll check the Albertsons on Rosecrans tomorrow..

[ Edited by: cvcgolf 2015-12-11 12:28 ]

On 2015-12-11 12:24, cvcgolf wrote:
I ran into him one night at Trader Sam's having a drink with friends..
My bruddah drinking? Nahhh.. Next you’ll claim somebody saw me drinking.
:>)

C

Not just someone.. Me!.. The good rum was suddenly gone, mugs were sold out and Chinese long beans were missing.. You cleaned the house that night..

[ Edited by: cvcgolf 2015-12-11 17:57 ]

On 2015-12-11 17:55, cvcgolf wrote:
Not just someone.. Me!.. The good rum was suddenly gone, mugs were sold out and Chinese long beans were missing.. You cleaned the house that night..

[ Edited by: cvcgolf 2015-12-11 17:57 ]

: >{ )

C

Scored one..

On 2015-12-12 12:06, cvcgolf wrote:
Scored one..

Hey Cvc, Show dat poster.
Cheers

Pages: 1 9 replies