Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki Tabby Totes

Pages: 1 4 replies

Aloha everyone!
I'm sure a few of you have seen my postings in various groups on Facebook but I'd like to share my (fairly recent) Etsy shop - Tiki Tabby Totes - and some of the pieces I've been creating over the last few months.
I vended for the first time this year at Tiki Kon (which is a blast for those who've not yet attended - seriously a great event) and was recently included in Critiki's Holiday gift-giving list so I'm hoping I have enough street cred to post here. :wink: Also - I clicked on the 'please read these rules before posting' but the link didn't work so hopefully I haven't done anything horrible. :/

Here's a link to my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/tikitabbytotes?ref=hdr_shop_menu as well as some photos of what I've been up to.

Luggage tags:

Kahiki inspired smartphone cases:

Light-up wooden pufferfish purse:

Witco globe/Sinatra purse - these can be customized with different cities (I'm working on one right now to send to the east coast this week.)

Trader Vic's swizzle purse:

Plan Bob from Outer Space (inspired by Tiki Oasis 15):

Shameful Tiki swizzle purse:

PNG inspired carved wooden purse:

Hope you enjoy these - I've had an amazing time making them. :)

Woohoo...Those look Tiki-rrific!

T

Mahalo Woohoo!

[ Edited by: tikitabby 2015-12-06 18:29 ]

I love my luggage tag! put it on my fav everyday tote

Mahalo Dawn! I love everything I have of yours I just can't take them with me places. But I admire them on my walls every day. :)

Pages: 1 4 replies