Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

awesome hawaiiana estate sale

Pages: 1 6 replies

I
ikya99 posted on Wed, Dec 9, 2015 2:40 PM

Ran across this and thought I'd share. Beautiful stuff.

http://www.estatesales.net/CA/Laguna-Woods/92637/1053888?utm_source=yahoo.com&utm_medium=email&utm_term=92683&utm_content=Los-Angeles-Orange-County-CA&utm_campaign=2015-12-09-1DaysBefore

ps: could you make it just a little more harder to post a message. The links are hard to see.

Someone is going to score big time!

If not a lot of you!!

H

I'ts a hula heaven. I wish I could go. LOVE HULA.

J

Wow! That's an amazing collection! If I lived closer I'd totally go, then kick myself for buying a ton of stuff I have no room for.

T

LUV that BAR (-:

Nice. This collector LIVED their passion.

I hope that when I go, nobody comes along and decides "it's just a bunch of old stuff -- TRASH." I'm definitely going to leave some notes on the backs of some of my framed art, and with some other things, to guide people to help them know where some of my stuff needs to go to find an appreciative home. Otherwise I'll be really mad when I'm dead...

F

DANG. I step away from TC for a day and a half and wouldn't you know it: I miss notice of a killer estate sale that's about a mile from my house. And, of course, this was the only day I could go b/c I'm out of town tomorrow for 6 days.
oh well, easy come, easy go. (And there was a nice looking Marwal in there, too.)

:drink: smoke if you got 'em

Pages: 1 6 replies