Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: Tiki Farm, SHAG, Enchanted Tiki Room, Kevin & Jody,Disneyland. Tiki Mugs & more!

Pages: 1 3 replies

A

Hello friends! I currently have many Tiki items listed: Rare location and event Tiki mugs, Tiki items, Enchanted Tiki Room, SHAG, Tiki Farm, Adventureland, retro Disneyland, Mary Blair, Haunted Mansion, Cheshire Cat, Pirates of the Caribbean, rare Disney POP!s, Gremlins, Sealed Pixar Blu-rays, and more!

You can find my list at:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/atomobile/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Thank you! Louis

A

Happy Weekend! Doug Horne, SHAG, Tiki Oasis, Mojave Oasis, Trader Dick's, Tiki Farm, Bali Hai, Adventureland, Enchanted Tiki Room, Moai and more closing this Sunday evening. Thanks!

I've added new items to my eBay auction. I've also relisted several Tiki mugs, lowered prices, some under $10! I have a Tiki Farm first full-on Tiki mug ever, The Warrior from 2000. I also have the first version of Tiki Farm's Bali Hai Tiki mug. A couple of extinct Reno, Nevada locations' Tiki mugs: Trader Dick's and MGM Grand Hotel. Disneyland's Enchanted Tiki Room items, Tiki items, plus more! They end next Sunday. Thanks!

Happy Weekend! My Tiki Auctions close this Sunday. There is a link on my first post above. Thank you!

Pages: 1 3 replies