Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Entire Hawaii Kai collection for sale

Pages: 1 2 replies

I have been collecting Hawaii Kai mugs, and other items for many years. I am planning a move and will not be able to display them any longer. I have all 33 mugs that are on http://www.ooga-mooga.com , all in good condition along with the menu, postcard,
swizzle stick, paper umbrella, the shirt (a Hawaiian shirt, very rare), shot glass, other glassware, table ware, cookbook, matches in a box, matches in a paper container, and possibly more....(everything is in containers in my apartment at the moment).

For those that remember, Hawaii Kai was probably the leading Polynesian/tiki restaurants in Manhattan located at 1638 Broadway (at 50th Street), next to the Winter Garden. I used to frequent the restaurant until it closed in the early 1980's. Hawaii Kai was also in the movie "Goodfellas".

I am not planning to sell any indiviual pieces only the entire collection. I cannot mail it, so you will need to pick it up from me in midtown New York City. Please make me a realsitic offer, THIS IS NOT A DISTRESS SALE.....AGAIN THIS IS NOT A DISTRESS SALE....if your offer is not in the neighborhood of the realistic Ooga-mooga.com prices plus the additional items it will not be accepted.

I think you will thoroughly enjoy this collection and memories as I have, but now it's time to part with it.

Please write me back of your location and interest and hopefully we can work something out. I loved this restaurant so much that I use it as my screen name!

Mahalo...

good luck
I know what ya got..
Its good stuff.

I hope u r well -

PS I'm still near by...

Are you still selling?

Pages: 1 2 replies