Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Chic-e-tiki art is Back! well sort of...

Pages: 1 9 replies

Hello folks,

It's been awhile and I hope you all have been well. There comes a time in everyone's life where they must move on, get a real job, and get serious about about the future. Well that time came and passed, and now I'm back baby! Well sort of, no longer will I be under the chic-e-tiki.com banner. If you have a chance take a peek at my new thing(s) available at breecewardart.com, follow me on facebook for the latest and greatest, or just keep your seat and I'll be sure to update this page with more tiki related art.

Mahalo

Spacely Sprocket $39.99 + FREE SHIPPING!

A Tiki candle from a galaxy far, far away

This spacey candle was hand crafted and created specifically for you, the sophisticated Tiki enthusiast. Let this unique decor illuminate the surroundings while you practice your sophisticated repertoire of concoctions,to the amusement of your sophisticated audience.

Perfect indoors or outside!

Color- Cosmic Copper

Candle- Included (1) Amber Glass Candle

Specifications- 5 5/8" Tall x 5" Wide

Weight- 3.2 lbs

ebay
http://www.ebay.com/sch/breecewardART/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

etsy
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BREECEWARDART

Very cool version of a Bumatay! I don't NEED any more Tiki, but I bought this one.

[ Edited by: bigbrotiki 2016-03-11 18:52 ]

EJ

I purchased one about a week ago. Fast shipping and as usual a great piece. Very happy with my purchase.

On 2016-02-23 10:10, bigbrotiki wrote:
Very version of a Bumatay! I don't NEED any more Tiki, but I bought this one.

Nobody here needs anymore Tiki Sven, but....

I know this is a re-post, but Sven takes a mean picture. It would be a shame not to share it with everyone. Thanks again for the order!

A Tiki candle inspired by an island far, far away...

This modern moai rendition was hand crafted and created specifically for you, the sophisticated Tiki enthusiast. Let this unique decor illuminate the surroundings while you practice your sophisticated repertoire of concoctions. To the amusement of your sophisticated audience.

Perfect indoors or outside!

Chic-E, love it. Looks great and even better lit up!

Bill

How much for the moai?

Oh, sorry about that. Cogswell is $39.99 w/free shipping.

THE DETAILS

Color- Silver Fox

Candle- Included (1) Ruby Glass Candle

Specifications- 8" Tall x 5" Wide

Weight- 3 lbs (w/candle 4.5 lbs)

Pages: 1 9 replies