Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Tikis on Trading Spaces Family

Pages: 1 6 replies

Hey Now,

We just finished filming an episode of TSF due to air on Sunday, October 5th at 7:00 EST. I can't get into specifics of the show until after it actually airs, we wouldn't want to ruin the surprise. I answered a couple of questions under another topic heading. https://tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=5080&forum=4&4 It was a GREAT adventure and something that the children will never forget!

[ Edited by: Midway Cafe on 2003-08-14 14:07 ]

Hey Now,
Just a remider to all to watch for Tiki. Tonight is the night at 7PM EST on TLC.

Enjoy the Show! :)

Tim & Crew

In North Carolina? 2 families with 2 daughters trade rooms? Is this the one you're talking about?

S
SES posted on Sun, Oct 5, 2003 6:03 PM

[ Edited by: susane on 2004-01-20 07:01 ]

T

I'm sure quite a few of us at TC would love to watch the episode, but I'm not sure which show it is. Here in CA so many of these episodes run back to back each day. There is one on in CA at 7 pm that is Boston-Providence Midway Lane. Is this the episode? A title would be helpful if possible.

Anyone, anyone? Bueller....:wink:

[ Edited by: tikichic on 2003-10-05 18:51 ]

S
SES posted on Sun, Oct 5, 2003 7:37 PM

[ Edited by: susane on 2004-01-20 07:02 ]

I'm sorry, I figured that my SN would be a bit of a tip. We are the Midway Lane ep, it was on at 7PM EST. Tiki was tough to spot but in the opening scene, you may spot them on my shirt as well as BOT sticking out of the top of my shoulder bag. Others were edited out. :(

Pages: 1 6 replies