Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

7 foot carved tiki for sale in OC $ 300

Pages: 1 12 replies

This was carved about six years ago for the co-owner of Wave Tools surfboards in Newport Beach.It was the mascot tiki in the show room since the day it was carved .Carved by one of the co owners friends and is now available for sale due to their lack of space needing more room for surfboard inventory.Carved from palm but not sure the type of palm tree.Has been stored indoors since it was carved.Will try and post more pics when I have a chance .Questions welcome .

[ Edited by: 1961surf 2016-06-29 17:39 ]

Will consider all reasonable offers on tiki.It need new home.I am moving where house and have way too much stuff to move .

I have had several people from TC flake on this tiki ..it is still available as of today 5-3-16 .

bump

This needs tiki needs anew home and I need room in my wherehouse .

I thought the symbol in the forehead was a pentagram at first!! :o

Tiki drifter obviously the amateur carver was trying to replicate a pineapple.I would not promote or offer a tiki on here or any where else with a penta gram ever.

[ Edited by: 1961surf 2016-07-06 19:50 ]

yup yup I should'a put a smiley in there --- wasn't trying to talk smack: just shootin' the breeze! :drink:

no worries tiki drifter .He obviously knew how to carve pineapple on bottom ..who knows what he was trying to create up on top there :)

[ Edited by: 1961surf 2016-07-06 19:51 ]

bumpity

bump

is this tiki still
available as well?

Jim

SOLD 9-13-16

Pages: 1 12 replies