Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

TONGA Hut Palm Springs -NEW EVENT with Artists In Residence Dirk Yates & John Murasky Plus Guests

Pages: 1 3 replies

Art, Martinis, Mai Tais, Tales of the Palm Springs that Once Was !! Join Us !!

Come on Down I, Dirk Yates, will be telling desert stories and drawing live. While my pal, fellow artist, John Murasky, draws & helps me through the grey spots of my memories. Join the fun and come down the trail with us to the Classic Palm Springs of yesteryear!

Our tropical hideaway is upstairs & directly across from the Hyatt downtown Palm Springs.

Try our new Martinis the Mango Madness, and Modern Mermaid.

Tonight, and every Thursday during Village Fest at the Tonga Hut from 6-10 pm.

Dirk Yates
aka Kimo
aka Tiki Dirk
http://www.yatesstudios.com

[ Edited by: Dirk Yates 2016-10-22 07:02 ]

Art, Martinis, Mai Tais, Tales of the Palm Springs that Once Was !! Join Us !!

Come on Down I will be telling desert stories and drawing live. While my pal, fellow artist, John Murasky, draws & helps me through the grey spots of my memories. Join the fun and come down the trail with us to the Classic Palm Springs of yesteryear!

Our tropical hideaway is upstairs & directly across from the Hyatt downtown Palm Springs.

Try our new Signature Cocktails.

This coming Thursday June 16th during Village Fest at the Tonga Hut from 6-10 pm.

We gotta get back to Palm Springs to see you guys doing this! And, or course, have a delicious libation or two from the Hut. Anyone snap a photo or two?
Cheers!
:drink:

Join John Murasky, & Myself in welcoming Clee Sobieski & BRex Brian Rechenmacher to a very special & fabulous weekend of Art & Mai Tais at the Tonga Hut.
All Four of us will be present with some of our latest art and as always I will have plenty of Tales to tell of Classic Palm Springs.
This Special event will be Saturday 10/22 and Sunday 10/23 Daily from 12-6pm .
Come on down to our tropical hideaway directly across from the Hyatt in downtown Palm Springs & upstairs from NYPD Pizza.

#tiki #tikiart #tikidrink #waltdisney #disneyland #disney #modernismweek #artofdirk #modpalmsprings #island
#drawing #tikibar #mermaid #coconut #hawaii #aloha #disneyart #adventureland #tikimug #tropical #cocktail #tongahutps #palmsprings #cartoon #art #tongahut #tikigod #tikiroom #palmspringscomicon #pscc

Pages: 1 3 replies