Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Hot Tub Hula Girl Buttons free at Tiki Oasis.

Pages: 1 7 replies

Hi Friends

I've never had a business card because I'm a hobbiest not a business. But people always ask how to find my posts and it occurred to me that the way was close to home. My niece has a custom button business.

I sent her some photos and the words I wanted on the buttons. She came up with these. We will be tweaking them some more before Tiki Oasis. If you see me there just ask for a free button.

Sorry about the glare I couldn't get a perfect photo.

Meanwhile if you have something you would like made here is her email.

[email protected]

My buttons above are her largest size 1.5 inches and cost $40 per 100. She also does smaller buttons and small numbers of buttons.
If you have something in mind just send her an email.

It would be so fun to trade buttons at events and to put them on a hat. Cheers, Wendy

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2016-05-17 09:31 ]

Fun! Hope I can get one, those are cool Wendy.

lunavideogames thank you. She does professional grade work. She's done a ton of band buttons for groups in Sacramento. I hope she gets some work from this post.

See you at Oasis, Wendy

E

Love these, Wendy!!

ebtiki thank you. She came up with the lettering style. I am having her tweak the colors before Oasis. Wendy

I had her change the colors. I've ordered some of these too. I'll be giving them away at Tiki Oasis and the Sacramento Tiki Crawl.

Jennifer

She can make as little as one button or as many as you need. Cheers, Wendy

Love these! I'm partial to the ones with the tiki on them but the hot tub hula girl mug ones are nice too.

I hope to get one from you in person one day!

H
Heath posted on Thu, May 19, 2016 9:52 PM

On 2016-05-19 17:39, LoriLovesTiki wrote:
Love these! I'm partial to the ones with the tiki on them...

I'm in agreement with you since I have one of those mugs in my collection!

Pages: 1 7 replies