Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Found cute Tiki 10 gallon tank frame & stand....should I get it?

Pages: 1 2 replies

G

I had a larger one, but donated it to a children's zoo when we moved and found that it was much too large for our new house. Now I've run across an ad for a smaller 10 gallon frame with stand and I want it so bad! I miss my tiki tank, but it was just too big and this one seems perfect as the 10 gallon tank can be removed (my larger one had the glass build in to the frame).
$100 for the below tank frame....good deal or no? Think it could be used for fish or just as a terrarium?

GGonzo

[ Edited by: GGonzo 2016-05-31 16:06 ]

Seems like a great deal, especially if you found it in Austin. A friend of mine has one and he said you can do fresh water in it but because the way it's designed you can't hook up everything you need to do salt water.

G
GGonzo posted on Wed, Jun 1, 2016 6:28 PM

On 2016-05-31 20:36, mikehooker wrote:
Seems like a great deal, especially if you found it in Austin. A friend of mine has one and he said you can do fresh water in it but because the way it's designed you can't hook up everything you need to do salt water.

Darn, I do like saltwater tanks....but I think I could live without one as long as it was substituted with this style of tank stand :)

Pages: 1 2 replies