Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

TJMaxx.com Mirrored Portholes - limited qty

Pages: 1 4 replies

For the budget conscious home tiki bar decorator, thought I would mentioned I ordered online 2 of the 14 in. dia. Mirrored Portholes from TJMaxx.com. They have a limited number left. Thinking of using these hanging on my fence at the bbq/bar area. Will probably repaint the baby blue trim on it and remove or cover the mirror but for $20 don't mind doing that. Amazon has a number of listings for underwater scenes of self-sticking decals that would work over the mirror area. Would be great if they are translucent and you could add lighting behind it.

http://tjmaxx.tjx.com/store/jump/product/Decorative-Porthole-Mirror/1000131455?colorId=NS1003462&pos=1:1&Ntt=porthole

BTW if you can't locate hanging glass floats, TJMaxx also has a blue float available online too: http://tjmaxx.tjx.com/store/jump/product/Roped-Glass-Buoy/1000131465?colorId=NS1003462&pos=1:27&Ntt=hanging . It's possible you might find the porthole and float in one of the TJMaxx/HomeGoods/Marshalls stores still (or Canadian or European affiliated stores), but the nautical goes fast in store. In any event if you order online you can return to a store instead of shipping back if you don't like it.

[ Edited by: Polly_Nesia 2016-07-02 15:38 ]

If you do decide to use one of the porthole decals, buy one large enough in diameter that you can trim off the portal design since you only want the fish or portal view to be added to your "mirror".

Update: Sunday, 8pm. Website showing only 4 left of the portholes. Mine have shipped. Mon. 3:45pm now only 2. Mon., 6pm: Looks like they are down to the LAST ONE LEFT. Hope some of you were able to pick one up for your home bar. I looked around before ordering mine and even non-metal ones like this were much more.

Portholes SOLD out now.

[ Edited by: Polly_Nesia 2016-07-05 13:44 ]

J

Hobby Lobby also hates the gays :(

J

On 2016-08-02 18:28, lunavideogames wrote:
Hobby Lobby also hates the gays :(

And women who want to make their own reproductive choices.

Pages: 1 4 replies