Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

"THE Tiki PURGE" PART 2: LP's Hawaiian/Exotica/Tahitian - West Los Angeles

Pages: 1 2 replies

Open invitation to the Tiki Central community in Southern California to feel free to drop by and browse, no obligation to buy. Hawaiian, Tahitian, Exotica, a handful of Surf and Calypso. Too many titles to list. Literally hundreds. For those who have been collecting these kind of LP's forever, there may not be anything that I have that you don't already have. But I might have a few surprises to offer and for those with modest collections or just starting I might have a lot to offer. Feel free to message me if you're looking for something specific and I can see if I've got it. Most going for $1 due to quality, condition, etc. Others going for $2, $3, $5...really nice ones in the $10 area. One Tiki Central member came by and hung out for a couple hours flipping through vinyl and ended up leaving with some good stuff. We had a great time listening to and talking records and I felt good about my cherished "wax babies" going to a good home. Inspired me to make mention of it to you guys. For those potentially interested parties not residing in SoCal, please understand, I do not have the luxury of time to package and ship at these low prices. Mahalo.

[ Edited by: WheelerIsland 2016-09-25 12:33 ]

Where in Southern California?

West Los Angeles....about a mile from the Santa Monica airport.

Pages: 1 2 replies