Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Cleaning out the attic, stragglers found, for sale

Pages: 1 2 replies

*** SOLD to a Bar/Restaurant so glad my guys will see a "second life" with a new generation of customers!!! ***

I am still uncovering various mugs here and there and will post as replies to my original message as they find their way out of the attic!!!

-Nate

[ Edited by: Tiki Nate 2017-01-23 06:13 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Nate 2017-01-26 07:56 ]

TN

Still finding mugs popping up in my attic, stragglers waving for rescue amid a sea of stuff.............

I have a pair of "Wise old man" mugs from Orchids, both in great shape. Let me know if anyone is interested in these. [email protected]

TN

Have an "army" of a LOT of various figures either marked "orchids of Hawaii" no markings, or some marked Beni Hanna.

This would make a cool project if someone set them all up in a group with various colored lights set down into the drink portion of the mug so that the light shines up into the various faces. You could drill a hole into the bottom and insert the light. I have too many projects and will never do this myself...........

Stuff like this:

Email me if interested, I think I have approx. 14 or more of these - it's amazing all the different characters that were made...........

Pages: 1 2 replies