Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

lowbrow aloha !! - 2017 season opener tiki art show !!

Pages: 1 5 replies

mark your calendars !!

The next Lowbrow aloha !! one day only tiki art show is on sunday april 30th. We will be featuring many local artists and this show is gonna be heavy on tiki theme and offerings. its also the same weekend as the chicago area tiki tour. Make a weekend of it !!

check out the event page on Facebook for more info -

shaping up to be a great show this spring !! I'll post some pics of some of the art as it makes its way to me from the artists. stay tuned !!!

you can also check out the event on Facebook too for up to the minute postings.

heres a clean, inexpensive hotel option if you are coming in for the show from out of town - just up the street from hala kahiki and close to the airport.

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2017-03-05 07:59 ]

Dean Hacker will be on hand selling his handmade oddities and curiousities. Authentis shrunken heads and this fiji mermaid !!

i will have some of my tiki shelves, my shrunken head bar towel / necklace holders and a few tropical themed "mobile home sweet home" lamps among other items.

Pete Klockau, aka ragbag comics, will be joining us for the first time with prints of his unique illustration style - some of which may be familiar to you !! here are some past examples of his work.

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2017-03-05 17:55 ]

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2017-03-05 17:55 ]

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2017-03-05 17:56 ]

Pages: 1 5 replies