Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki stuff on Craigslist

Pages: 1 3 replies

B

Hello; I'm new here. I'm not a tiki collector, it looks like a gas though. But a person of my advanced years and numerous collections does not need to start another one. Wish I'd found it earlier, I might have but didn't realize it. As I have been combing through this site the last few days I kept sayin' "hey I've got one of those". Anyway sorry for hijacking your site, although I do plan on stickin' around 'cause like I said it does look like fun.
Anyway on Craigslist- Missoula Montana under "Tiki Stuff" I have listed an ED Langbein Coconut bowl with 5 cups and a pair of Tiki mugs dated 1961. I can't get much interest in it around here and I wanted to get it in front of some people who would enjoy it. I think I priced it low enough that there is enough left in it for resale if you want. You can call me at 406-822-4800. Thanks
Bruce Berry
Superior Mt.

B

Thanks Hakalugi. I tried ti figure out how to post the photos but couldn't do it.
Bruce

Nice stuff, Bruce! You're in the right place to share your finds. You may find very cool things in Montana that aren't picked over by other tiki collectors, so scour those antique stores around you.

Pages: 1 3 replies