Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

SOLD price reduction - tiki/rattan furniture

Pages: 1 0 replies

SOLD. MAHALO.

Final two pieces of furniture to part with. Prices just reduced. Serious offers considered if interested in both.

Entertainment Center Armoire $575

Custom designed and constructed by hand. Lightweight materials chosen for their strength, durability, beauty. Combination of bamboo, African mahogany, and a third kind of wood (that slips my mind at the moment, but it was selected to match the more expensive strong mahogany wood used for the legs/frame/foundation.) I used this as an entertainment center armoire to house and display television, DVD player, stereo, CD's, books, LP records, liquor, etc. But it could be used for anything. Shelves are very strong. (Second level shelf supported an old school tv for many years that weighed almost a hundred pounds). Shelf levels can be custom adjusted without any cosmetic consequences by anyone handy with basic tools. Roof also very sturdy and can be used for storage or display....(for me it was my rum collection and some tiki mugs.) Surprisingly lightweight for piece this size.

Dimensions:
65.5 inches tall.
Top bamboo trim is 45 inches wide and 22.25 inches deep.
Legs/frame is 40 inches wide and 24 inches deep.
Screen/viewing area when the doors are open is 36 inches (3feet) wide.
Distance between bottom and middle level shelf is 12.5 inches.
Distance between middle level shelf and upper level shelf is 23.5 inches.
Distance between upper level shelf and top frame is 7.5 inches.

Desk $400

Vintage desk rescued and painstakingly refurbished...lovingly restored to glossy shiny glory. Rattan and other wood materials are all original. The decorative thatch material was replaced. Stained, glossed, buffed, polished.

Desk top is 46 inches wide and 21.75 inches front to back. 30.75 inches tall. Chair space area is 25 inches wide and 25 inches from floor to drawer.

Happy to help load but I am not able to deliver. Call, write, text, with questions or schedule a time to swing by and check it out. Aloha!

[ Edited by: WheelerIsland 2017-02-27 14:00 ]

[ Edited by: WheelerIsland 2017-02-27 14:01 ]

[ Edited by: WheelerIsland 2017-02-27 14:02 ]

[ Edited by: WheelerIsland 2017-02-27 14:28 ]

[ Edited by: WheelerIsland 2017-02-27 16:21 ]

[ Edited by: WheelerIsland 2017-03-06 16:55 ]

Pages: 1 0 replies