Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Trader at Bali Hai San Diegos Premier Tiki Marketplace June 2 2018

Pages: 1 21 replies

Tiki Trader San Diego at the iconic Bali Hai Saturday June 2nd 2018 10 am - 3pm Hope to see you all there for our summertime shopping party, featuring dance tunes by Tiki Tronic and DJ Captain Coconut spinning tunes !
https://www.facebook.com/SanDiegoTikiTrader/
https://tikitradersd.yapsody.com

[ Edited by: mimi le meaux 2018-05-03 13:42 ]

If I was in town I'd be there!

Have a good Tiki Trader Time at the Bali Hai!!

T

Tis true, I am over 35.... and then some! :wink:

This is going to be good...

S

This is gonna be a fun day!
I'll bring some TiKis

T

Dig that center carve, Skoot!

I'll bring some mugs...

and a drinking bowl or three...

plus a whole bunch of Tiki Coasters...

some Tiki Tiles...

and some Ceramic Masks..

Bringing a lot more than those pictured...

Going to be a fun day to Tiki in SD!

M

Looking forward to this, and hope it becomes a regular event!

T

I finished making over forty Tiki Lamps during the past week. Here's some of the Tiki goodies I will be taking. I love San Diego, looking forward to a Tikirific weekend.

I hope you get a chance to bring your wares to the SF Bay Area sometime soon - I love your stuff!!

T

Bump- a few days away!

Tiki Vato, awesome!

Looks like I'm gonna have to go the bank again before Saturday.

Today!

Even more vendors have been added, this should be a really fun day. Everybody come on down!

C
Cammo posted on Sat, May 13, 2017 3:26 PM

Just got back, this was an amazing event; beautiful day beside the water, lots of fun people, great vendors, excellent music!

I got a Mean Gene glass and some Deadhead Rum swag - Deadhead is going to have an amazing new product at Tiki Oasis, nuff said.

Thanks to everybody who organized this!

Holy cow. This event was truly SPECTACULAR.

Mahalo tons to Mimi, John, Bali Hai, and all the vendors, entertainers, & shoppers who made this such a success.

I'm not usually much of a shopper but absolutely hit the mother lode. We got treasures from TikiAno, Tiki Vato, Tiki Tony...and that's just the "Tiki" named sellers! I'll try and post the rest when I can wrap my head around it (good thing that extra stop at the bank happened en route!) Would have been even more if we hadn't run out of time.

Mahalo Nui Loa; can't wait to do this again!

Echoing what others have said. I'd say the event was indeed a smashing success.

Great folks, great wares, great tunes, potent mai tais… great fun!!!

Came home with our bags full and our wallets empty.

Mahalo to Mimi and everyone else who worked so hard to pull it off. Can't wait for the next one!!!

What a great event. Mahalo to all of you. So nice to see so many of the San Diego Ohana as well as their northern neigbors.
Here’s a bunch of random pix as well as a few posed ones in no particular order. We got there late and I’ve tried to capture some of the vibe.

Great pics
Thanks for posting Nui

Wow! Packed house!! Awesome!!!.

Looked awesome!!

Congrats!

Yeah, lots of great pics there (plus a couple shots of some goofy looking folks :P )
Great to see you & CeCe yesterday, Nui. Sorry we missed having a drink with you upstairs afterward.

Keep thinking about all the vendors we didn't get a chance to go back to & buy from, too. Next time! Can't wait.

Hey bamalamalu, who are you calling goofy :)

I think it was a huge success! So much fun and the perfect weather. Can't wait for the next one!!!

T

Great pics! Look forward to seeing more photos.

Most importantly, I never noticed Denise's/ Retro Ruthie's Cat Shirt Hanger!

Love it when a great event comes together- awesome venue, picture perfect weather, cool customers, groovy vendors (myself not included, of course), and all around a great community feeling- definitely what the SD Ohana represents!

Congratulations and Thank you to Miranda and John- as well as all to of the SD Ohana who volunteered and helped pull off an event of this magnitude- and success, for the first one.

H

Cool event!
This was my first time as a vendor anywhere and the Tiki Trader set the bar pretty high!
Folks were lined up outside before the door opened and even arrived by boats and jet skis....on a day that could not have been more beautiful.

Thanks to all the organizers and all the vendors trading!
Most of my paintings found a new home and hopefully bring joy to the new owners!

Aloha!
Harry

@hulahideaway

Dock and Shop!

"Crazy Eight" TO2014 Art Show

"Rocking the Island" TO2015 Art Show

"Secret Opening Night" 2017 RAW Art Show

Pages: 1 21 replies