Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Royal Hawaiian Monday May 8th!

Pages: 1 6 replies

Come check out what we've been doing to the place!

My wife and I went and had a blast. Sad that the only TC’er we saw was PolyPop (Adrian) Com’on TikiPeeps. We gotta support our Tiki establishments. Check out the pixs that I’ll post tomorrow under “Locating Tiki” Royal Hawaiioan
Edited to add pix.

Cpn Morgan swag table

Party getting strarted

guests in suits mixed well with the alohawear just like in the days of yore

Some of the Ace bartenders. Brittany lft,Greg, and Jackie

]

[ Edited by: nui 'umi 'umi 2017-05-10 00:31 ]

Great times last night at the Royal Hawaiian Capt. Morgan Loco Nut party!

It was nice to be able to finally hang out and relax.

Mucho Mahalos to Hasty and the Royal Family!

More stuff soon. Keep an eye out!

Here are some pix of the interior just as the Cpn Morgan event was getting started.
My wife and I were pleased to meet the owner, Hasty Honarkar. She is nice beyond belief. She gave us a mug (see Tiki Finds) My wife won the first prize in the raffle, we got swag from the captain and some free LocoNut cocktails, We ate plenny Pupu’s, bought some delicious Lap[u Lapu’s and on top of all that it was Happy Hour. Mahalo to Hasty and the staff at the Royal Hawaiian. It’s on my list of favorite
places!

[ Edited by: nui 'umi 'umi 2017-05-10 00:29 ]

Fantastic photos - what a swell looking place!

On 2017-05-12 10:18, HopeChest wrote:
Fantastic photos - what a swell looking place!

Thanks Hopechest! Check out this thread for weekly updates of what we're doing there.

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=4913&forum=2&188

More next week!

Talking with Bosco at the trader/Bali Hai event today he let on that he’s about to turn over some major pieces soon. Like I need another reason to visit the Royal Hawaiian. This in addition to several of his pieces already there

Pages: 1 6 replies