Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

"Hawaiian Hi-Fi" radio returns

Pages: 1 5 replies

K

I just wanted to let those who may be interested know that with the recent resurrection of Live365.com, I have brought back to the airwaves, my hobby station "Hawaiian Hi-Fi." Highlighting the easy-queasy, "beautiful music" side from my personal collection of over 2,600 vintage vinyl Hawaiian/exotica records. It's free to listen, however, it only broadcasts in the United States.
https://live365.com/station/a52179

M

That's awfully generous of you to start up again. The new prices for live 365 (for broadcasters) is almost 6 times higher than before.

Thanks. I saw this message at the right time this afternoon and listened for a few hours. I'll save the link!

H

Thank you, Love it.

K

Coming up soon on the one-year anniversary of my online hobby radio station "Hawaiian Hi-Fi" being back on the air at the new Live365.com. I'm continuing to grow my own personal collection of Hawaiian and Hawaiian-inspired vinyl and enjoy sharing the music. Check it out if you haven't already. There's plenty of exotica in the mix, including some rarer material, so may enjoy it as background music for your own tiki bar on evenings when you feel like letting someone else spin the platters.
Some recent additions to the collection & radio playlist.

Presently though, "Hawaiian Hi-Fi" can be heard only in the U.S.

tried it today...i like it!

Pages: 1 5 replies