Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki Dinnerware For Sale

Pages: 1 9 replies

Hello Tiki World,

We just recently acquired some old "new" stock from a restaurant called Tiki Jardin. I have multiples of the pieces listed below. This is a great chance to acquire pieces that you can use on a daily basis or also when entertaining at your Tiki parties. Everything is priced very reasonably and we can offer volume discounts for larger quantity purchases. There are limited supplies but we have quite a few of all the pieces right now. Each piece has a logo in brown and red and green showing a tiki with a mug, it is the same logo as was used by Steve Crane's Kon Tiki chain of restaurants.

Teacup or coffee cup and 6 inch saucer - $5 each
Demitasse cup and 5 1/4 inch saucer - $4 each
Large bowl pattern on inside 5 inches wide - $4 each
Large bowl pattern on the outside 5 inches wide - $4 each
Small bowl pattern on inside 4 1/2 inches wide - $3 each
Small bowl pattern on the outside 4 1/2 inches wide - $3 each
Small shallow round dish for nuts 3 7/8 inches wide $2 each
Small shallow round dish for dipping sauces 2 7/8 inches wide $2 each
Soup spoon 5 1/2 inches long - $4 each

We do have some saucers that can be used underneath the large soup bowls, the logo is a bit smaller and the well of the saucer is a bit bigger than the bowl but they work well and if interested we can add those for whoever purchases larger bowls, though supplies of these are limited and will be first come first given. The well of these is too small for the coffee cups so they were not made for them. Please indicate if you would like the saucer if you are interested in the larger bowls.

Any buyers pays the shipping fees, which will be calculated based on what you might be interested in. Though we are in Canada, we can ship via USPS at New York in the US so no customs duties and reasonable rates. But please note that these pieces are solid thick porcelain and are not light in weight. We can supply a quote if needed.

Message me if you have any questions or are interested in purchasing some pieces.

Thanks, Ted

[ Edited by: TikiTeddie 2017-06-05 12:26 ]

[ Edited by: TikiTeddie 2017-06-05 19:45 ]

AF

I bought a couple of coffee cup and saucer sets. I mainly like the logo, which was and is still being used at the Tiki Ti.

Mine arrived Saturday, perfectly packed and in pristine condition, thanks Ted!

AA

C

Love 'em! Mine arrived perfectly & exactly like pictured. MAHALO for sharing :)

Got a handful of pieces last week. I like the logo bc it reminds me of the Ti, too. Now I'm curious to look into the history of it, which probably lurks somewhere within the confines of this site. :wink: Nice price and well packed and shipped fast. Thanks again!

Do you have more of this set and if so what do you have left ?

Hi 1961surf,

Yes, still have pieces left of everything, running out of the larger bowls with the logo inside but still some left. PM me what you are looking for and I can tell you if I still have it.

Mahalo, Ted

[ Edited by: TikiTeddie 2017-06-27 22:42 ]

Pieces still available if interested!

Just wanted to say I am very happy with the pieces I received and also wanted to say big thanks to TT for service above and beyond. Thx again

Happy you liked everything Rum on the Rideau and nice to meet another Tikiphile in Canada! Mahalo, Ted

Mine arrived today & are as fun as I expected. If anyone is on the fence about buying, I'd say go for it. The pieces were very well packed and all arrived intact with no damage. The shipping cost wasn't as bad as I expected and the delivery time was just a few days.
Thanks again, TikiTeddie!

Pages: 1 9 replies