Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

SCORE (!!!!!)

Pages: 1 9 replies

S

Very cool! I would want one of those, except my cats would probably think it was either (a)a drinking fountain or (b)an lovely commode. Neither option would be respectful to Tiki.

K

Great score! The word tiki was not even used in the title or description so the normal "tiki" search would have been useless. Makes you wonder how many other hidden treasures are out there...........

T

Great score. Now is it official? Are you the Tiki collector that has everything. :D

me=jealous

Tacky Techie Tiki Bar

[ Edited by: Turbogod on 2003-08-20 09:09 ]

Outbid by $2.50, good score.

That is a winner, Congrats!
I always love the "circus crap” text they have to put on the description, thinking it will sell better because of it, "Amaze your friends with this conversation piece".

F

I wasnt even looking for anything tiki when I found that fountain- actually i dont even remember what i was looking for..

The tiki's style is similar to another standalong witco tiki i have- I didnt even know there was another witco style of fountain besides the 3-tier mainlander type.

I'm stoked to get this guy, but it by no means indicates i have "everything" - I still have a huge folder o ebay items ive seen that i dont have and didnt win... rrrrrrrrgghh

Gald to see another worthy tiki relic resides in Florida. Ken-tiki sent me the link to that auction and we figured it would got to 4 figures, so we didn't bid. Great for you!

[ Edited by: Kailuageoff on 2003-08-20 20:09 ]

J

Hey Unga, how about a new thread "Top Ten Circus Descriptions on Ebay" my nomination is "A great addition to your collection"

F

hey, you'll be able to come by sometime and check it out!

Pages: 1 9 replies