Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

heres a classic pic of braddah Sven and Mr. Denny

Pages: 1 7 replies

G

Aloha,

Here's a pic of a pic so da quality sucks. No worries cuz it's a bad ass pic that I took of two of our embassadors of Tiki! Mr. Sven and Mr. Denny

WAT!!!! tell me dis pic is not ONO!!
This pic is a Classic already! so if you want one you betta beg big time to BigBro!
jus remeba who took dat classic shot to!!

Sven, braddah Mahaloz again to you for taking da time to send me all dat nice stuff! Espeacially dat fresh brand new hard cover Book of Tiki!! dat was sweeet! even Ailie sed dat was ono of you! You seen my poor first one was trashed ya. I'll take mo betta care of da new one....I jus couldn't put dat buggah down da first year I had it. Aloha

JT, here is proof dat I got your pic signed. I know it's been a while but I tink it was worth da wait for you ya. JT is da owner of my carving in da pic and I promised him an autographed pic. It's on da way, no worries.

Aloha Nui Loa

Who's Svens date??

Ha! Thats a good one Rev. She looks french.
Great shot Gecko. So whats up with La Mariana? Did they ever get music issue figured out? Is Mr. Denny going to play there again?
Way to go Bigbro. That shot is sure to become a treasured heirloom. Stoked!

Chongolio

On 2003-08-20 08:49, RevBambooBen wrote:
Who's Svens date??

I would like you to know that not only did she wear a pink bow, but her TOE NAILS were laquered pink, too! A classy dame.
At first she was all over me, but then she started playin coy. Always the same ol' game...

Great pic. I love poodles.

[i]On 2003-08-20 14:45, bigbrotiki
I would like you to know that not only did she wear a pink bow, but her TOE NAILS were laquered pink, too! A classy dame.
At first she was all over me, but then she started playin coy. Always the same ol' game...

Actually, according to my new book on prostitution in the Old West, poodles (at the time) were usually only owned and paraded by Madams and high end prostitutes to advertise their business. So you see, poodles do have a historical reputation for that "playin' coy" game.

(By the way, the book was bought for me by Atomic up in the Gold Country of NoCal.....he said it made him think of me when he saw it....how sweet.) :oops:

G
GECKO posted on Wed, Aug 20, 2003 5:09 PM

Funny Boobam Ben! you crack me up brah!

Vintage girl, I wanna borrow dat book if theres pics! Just messin.

Chongolio, She fired her lawyer and manager(same person) over that. She said he should have known she couldn't throw that if he did his homework.

He won't play there again I'm afraid. Thank the tikis I got the performance all on tape.

Mahalo Gecko, can't wait to get the pic!!

Pages: 1 7 replies