Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: 6 Strand Rattan Lounge Chair

Pages: 1 2 replies

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Rattan-Chair-6-Strand-Recliner-Mid-Century-/172771383349?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Item goes live at 6pm PST.

This is a rare, large 6 strand vintage rattan chair in the Frankl style, mid-century, 1950s, with a fixed reclined back.

Needs some repair to the wrapping.

A couple of pieces of wood were attached to support the seat until the wrapping repairs could be made, but I no longer have room for the chair.

The finish / patina is in good condition, a lovely rich medium rattan color.

Measures 43" long, 34" wide and 29" high at the back.

I'm letting this go below the market price as it needs these minor repairs. The chair is strong and comfortable, I've been using is for years and will miss it.

Nice chair however you have the chair priced to high especially without restoration or barkcloth cushions redone .Although six band is sought after ..it's not a Frankl design and people generally want a pair when it comes to vintage rattan chairs.Rattan is very soft on the market right now, take it from someone that has been restoring and collecting for 27 years and his 45 pieces in inventory .

Thank you, although I've been very careful in checking the market. This is OBO as well.

Pages: 1 2 replies