Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Home Tiki Bars

Kev's Tiki Lounge, Carmel, CA (home-bar)

Pages: 1 10 replies

Name:Kev's Tiki Lounge
Type: Home-bar
Street:
City: Carmel
State: Calitikifornia
Zip:
Phone: (via) Tonga War Drums

Description:

• The drinks are getting better (but they're free damnit!).
  • The bartender ain't bad lookin (at first).
  • The chef sucks (I order out).
  • Clean restrooms: running water with complimentary paper towels and toilet paper.
  • Happy hour is until the tiki bar falls down.
  • Ocean view: Compliments of God and my high rent.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE VIDEO

[ Edited by: Unga Bunga on 2004-06-18 15:04 ]

[ Edited by: Unga Bunga on 2004-10-22 11:00 ]

Sweet! The fish in the glass float is an amazing idea. Well done!

I hope the blender isn't functional.

UB

Here are some good friends that I have had the pleasure of visiting my bar.

Mr. and Mrs. Chongolio (Randy and Melanie)
It was great to have them in my home.

The Munktiki (Nielsen) Family (Miles aka Stuckie, Yoko, " Pop" Paul and Debra.
The coolest family you could ever meet.

I was also proud to have The Drunken Hat & Tikicleen (Scott and Colleen)at my bar. They rock!

Jungle Trader (Vic)and his son (not shown) surfed in and rode it all the way to the shore. Chongolia (Melanie) standing buy to catch the bar (or Unga) not if but when they fall.

Tikivixen (Lisa) and Mrsmiley winning a door prize. Mrsmiley, thanks for your mixology help. I'll be ready next time.

[ Edited by: Unga Bunga on 2004-08-15 22:00 ]

T

WOW! I am in the procces of building a tiki bar by my pool. Great looking!

Your pad kicks Unga.

Thanks for everything.

That Blue Marlin was a disaster. I tried to make it a White Marlin with some Orgeat but you know how that goes. The Mai Tai was great though. Jeez what a nice place you have. When you're ready for a tiki...one that will hypnotize, mesmerize, and hypothesize the ladies.....let me know.

On 2004-06-13 23:35, Jungle Trader wrote:
Your pad kicks Unga.
Thanks for everything.
That Blue Marlin was a disaster. I tried to make it a White Marlin with some Orgeat but you know how that goes. The Mai Tai was great though. Jeez what a nice place you have. When you're ready for a tiki...one that will hypnotize, mesmerize, and hypothesize the ladies.....let me know.

It was great to have ya here JT!
I do need to work on my tropical drink details. Mrsmiley came to the rescue.
You and your son are always welcome.
I can’t wait for the Tiki (and the ladies too)!
Best to ya!

and unbelievably, i am still hung over.

ooohhh...Carmel...That's a lovely town! I stopped there on a coast trip and didn't want to leave.

Your home bar looks great! Very comfy lookin'. On a funny side note...many moons ago I did a "tiki Bar" search on the internet and found a picture of your bar. I still have it saved on my hard drive somewhere...

Unga, you are too hip!, a blender for a fish tank!!.......you should hook up an alarm to all the buttons so you know when it's time to "86" any evil tiki boys or girls that come to visit!!.

H

We had a great time at Unga Bunga's, thanks so much for having us over, and on such short notice! The bar's water features are super-cool, love the waterfall at the back. Drinks were delish, company was fantastic!

M
Murph posted on Thu, Apr 22, 2010 4:51 PM

Where's the video?

Pages: 1 10 replies