Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Jason Lee and the Black Tides Orchestra at Don's!

Pages: 1 6 replies

R.I.P. Tides Productions brings you Jason Lee and the Black Tides Orchestra for one night only!
Saturday, SEPTEMBER 23, 2017!
Be prepared to be enchanted and delighted with symphony styling of all of the latest Black Tides songs from the upcoming sophomore release in addition to cinematic and exotica numbers.
Make sure to arrive early to enjoy Tiki Tronic who will be doing an extra special set.
This is a seated dinner show and your finest tiki attire is encouraged! Photographers will be on hand to capture a memorable evening!
Doors open at 6:45 pm, music at 8 pm.
Free parking.
This is an all ages show.

Limited tickets still available at http://www.donthebeachcomber.com

"SO really cool news! Our very own artist Eric October will be in attendance for the show to sign the official posters AND with new printed copies of his book "Tiki by Moonlight". This night is to celebrate art as much as music and it's been amazing having him on board!" -Jason Lee

Official 11x17 posters are IN for our Orchestra show Sep23rd ! These are thick card stock ONLY to be sold the night of the event. So honored Eric October would create such amazing art for the show! What a cool night this will be with Music, Art, Food and Drink all tied together to create a special mood at Don the Beachcomber!

We know you want some more of that Go-Go in your life! The groups very own Michele Conard and Judy Luck will be gracing the boxes during the night to set the perfect mood. Coming off their recent performances in Italy and Tiki Oasis, they are some of the most seasoned dancers around and will be an amazing addition to the show

Did you know our very own R.I.P.tides au go-go will have their pins this Saturday?! Yup! Support the girls and pin yourself..

T

Aloha everybody!

Jason Lee asked if I could bring my Tiki By Moonlight book to the show... the images inspired the poster art for the event, so there will be copies available on Saturday!

I'm also working on some new black paper/colored pencil drawings based on various tikis located in Don's. I have three 8x10 pieces completed so far, hoping to finish at least one more before tomorrow.

See everybody at Don's!

Mahalo!!!

Pages: 1 6 replies