Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Exotica 2003: more to Delilah's than you thought!

Pages: 1 1 replies

Aloha

With Exotica 2003's launch a mere 16 hours away, I just got back from a conversation with Mike Miller of Delilah's. It turns out that he has a lot more in store for us on Friday afternoon than even the E03 event planners thought possible.

He has no less than fifteen brands of exotic rum - all high quality and many of which I have never heard - of prepared, and will allow all Exotica 2003 guests to sample them to their heart's content - for FREE!

AND he has concocted a few brand new exotic cocktaills, unique to Delilah's, which make specific use of each rum's strengths. In other words - tropical drinks tailor made to fit the strengths of the quality rums on which they are based - something after Don and Vic's own hearts, which we have not seen for many decades.

PLUS, as he educates us about the straight rums, he'll have the adorable grass-skirted Alicia serving the mixed tropical drinks up before jumping on the bus (both he and Alicia on the bus!) to join us at Kona Kai!

Rockin'!

If you weren't planning on catching the bus - come to Delilah's anyway! It's not a Tiki bar, but Mike cares about quality rums (not to mention whiskeys and beers) more than any Tiki bar owner in Chicago. This is going to be cool!

See you all very, very soon....

Boom-Shanka and lots of Aloha!

delilahs has always been my favorite bar in chicago, and heres another reason to love it!!

Pages: 1 1 replies