Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

Best rum store in S.F.

Pages: 1 3 replies

I

Had a great night at Smugglers Cove last night. Thanks Steve! Thanks for the card Martin! Need to take some rum home. Virginia has a liquor Gestapo called ABC. Where should I go. One car but can Uber around downtown.

Life's Too Short To Drink a Bad Mai-Tai.

[IMG]http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-HwfNDerhvvs/VTbhxEl3YbI/AAAAAAAAYcM/wjLdPmLj7B0/s2048-no/2015-04-04%2009.41.05.jpg[IMG]

[ Edited by: I-Tiki 2018-02-12 09:35 ]

Best selections and prices are:

Cask - either 3rd Street & Market (main store) or Rincon Centre (smaller store).

K&L - Harrison & 4th Street.

Happy shopping!

The best in South Fargo is definitely Pappy's on 3rd & Main. His shop floats my boat except at times when the snow is piled so high that it's hard to find a place to park the SnowCat. Sometimes the caribou congregate out front and get in the way, and then you have to be careful making your way to the front door.

R

We went to K & L when we were in San Francisco. It is a very cool store. More wine than anything but there is a pretty good selection of rum. I was able to pick up some Lost Spirits and Doctor Bird, something that is not available in Texas.

BTW: make sure you bring your own bag or you will need to buy one (if you get more than a couple bottles). The bag free environment caught me off guard.

Rick in Texas

Pages: 1 3 replies