Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Coming soon..Tiki Art from New Orleans

Pages: 1 9 replies

Aloha
As soon as I can learn how to upload pictures, and figure out the right forum to do this in, I will be bringing you more tiki art to view. I make it, I sell it, and I'm hooked on it, so in the meantime if you want a sneak preview, I have little detail pics I can send you. All you have to do is ask! Forgive me if you see a note or two, similar to this one in another forum, I'm just trying to find the right boxcar :wink: Now, back to the grindstone...lessee first I gotta go to this other site and upload, then I gotta go back and..oh somebody mix me a Hurricane, I can't do this sober...

K

Welcome GypsyTiki. Did you find the picture imbedding instructions in FAQ's? If so, which part are you stuck on?

KCTiki-(I used to live there but it's a secret...) anyway, my problem seems to be at the web address BBcode thing..I use a MAC, so all those instructions in the FAQs about triple right clicking,& such,( now that shutterfly has an image), are just lost on me. I tried to figure out their system, but it seems they send emails to share images online, so now I'm all confused. As I've always said, it's a good thing I can draw, 'cause otherwise.. ... Any Mac users out there in Tikiland?

K

I really live over the state line in Johnson County (but that's a secret too). Sorry, I don't know anything about Macs. Good luck.

Yikes! Shawnee Mission North? Crazee

K

My kid just graduated from Shawnee Mission South.

There's a guy down the street at 81st & Antioch that has about 20 big tikis in his yard carved out of trees. Can you belive it? That's something the stuffy old ordinance committee never even thought to prohibit!

Yikes, where's my ukelele? Take a picture! Who IS dat guy? Does he know about TikiCentral? Put a message in a bottle and stick it in his mailbox. OH BY THE WAY...I uploaded a couple of sample images from the new mural to http://www.tikiroom.net/gallery/misc
But, I'm still trying to work out the glitches in imbedding images here, though..Is anyone else here a MAC user?

K

Fabulous murals! I like the little touches of voodoo and the monkey wearing the sailor hat.

I just went and met the carver down the street, he's really a great guy. If I make any money this season I hope to have him carve one for my yard.

I told him about TikiCentral and all the carvers and good info here. He said he would check it out.

LOL! Now there's a great idea! Comissioning art from a Tiki Artist! I hope the idea spreads :)

Ok, with a little help from my new friend Mike, I have two samples of a mural to put here, and a link to his gallery page to show you another painting I just finished this morning! Mahalo! :)
http://www.tikiroom.net/gallery/misc/agb

Pages: 1 9 replies