Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tiki Farm in San Clemente is riding the wave of tiki popularity

Pages: 1 9 replies

Tiki Farm in San Clemente is riding the wave of tiki popularity
OC Register, February 21, 2018

https://www.ocregister.com/2018/02/21/tiki-farm-in-san-clemente-is-riding-the-wave-of-tiki-popularity/

A nice little article on Tiki Farm and Mr. Holden Westland.

My hat’s off to Holden. He, along with many others is certainly deserving of much credit for Tiki’s current popularity.
Cheers

[ Edited by: nui 'umi 'umi 2018-02-23 21:55 ]

Your link is broken so I posted an updated one below...

https://www.ocregister.com/2018/02/21/tiki-farm-in-san-clemente-is-riding-the-wave-of-tiki-popularity/

Interesting article with some great pictures... anyone know what the heck these two mugs are? I really like them.

Mahalo King B!

That step-by-step process was neat to see... Is it just me, or is that Lono mug YUGE?

Also, was that a Loyal Order of Water Buffaloes mug in that picture above?! Sweet! I know people hate 'em, but I have to admit, I would buy a Fred Flintstone Geeki Tiki mug. I think I'm on the lookout for that Tiki Farm one though.

A

Worked with Holden recently to have our home bar name put on bamboo mugs. Came out great, I think. Made great Xmas gifts for friends.

And PS -- I don't know why my photos have been loading sideways lately. I even tried rotating the photo before uploading to Tiki Central and got the same result. But if you turn your computer screen 90 degrees you'll be able to see the pic better.

"I am Lono!" -- Hunter S. Thompson

[ Edited by: arriano 2019-12-24 09:19 ]

(I didn't wanna risk spilling my drink!)

A

Thanks Bamalamalu. Any tips on how not to post a sideways photo?

I'm not sure why it worked for me and not you - unless maybe you were posting from your phone? I rotated, saved, and reposted from a laptop and it worked fine. I thinks pictures posted directly from phones may have an issue more often.

Good lookin' mugs!

Pages: 1 9 replies