Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Podcasts

Pages: 1 5 replies

What exotica, lounge, retro cocktail podcasts are you listening too?

I've been listening to Koop Kooper on cocktailnation but most of my other favorite podcasts have stopped broadcasting.

FYI - I'm looking for something I can stream at a later time.

I'm listening to 5 Minutes of Rum, Inside the Desert Oasis Room, Marooned: A Texas Tiki Podcast, Quiet Village, Exotic Tiki Island Podcast and Zen Tiki Lounge. Pretty much in that order. I listen to them during my daily commute, and have only recently gotten into the whole podcast thing, so most of these I still have a lot of catching up to do. But 5 Minutes of Rum is great for introducing me to new rums I haven't tried yet, and Desert Oasis Room quickly evolved from being a meandering slog to a really cool (casual) interview format. And Marooned is great for us Texas residents. I'm sure there's more good stuff out there, but again, I'm new to the concept.

[ Edited by: Prikli Pear 2018-02-24 19:52 ]

That's pretty much my list, too (except ETI). I know there are some streaming shows too, like Kitty & Mr. C, just wish they were in the podcast rather than streaming format.

I've listed to some other cocktail related shows, depending on the guest.
Shift Drink (great interview with Martin Cate this month)
Music and Booze with Mo

Hey Scott! Thanks for listening!

On 2018-02-23 21:07, Prikli Pear wrote:
I'm listening to 5 Minutes of Rum, Inside the Desert Oasis Room, Marooned: A Texas Tiki Podcast, Quiet Village, Exotic Tiki Island Podcast and Zen Tiki Lounge.

Thanks Prikli Pear! I'll check those out!

Thanks for spreading the word, Jayme!

Pages: 1 5 replies