Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Don the Beachcomber celebtrates the last 10 years at it's Sunset Beach location (Sam's Seafood)

Pages: 1 13 replies

Don't miss either night, the future of Don the Beachcomber is uncertain.

Spike
http://www.facebook.com/thehulagirls
http://www.thehulagirlsmusic.com

[ Edited by: Luckydesigns 2018-03-19 09:43 ]

I dislike uncertainty. I am planning on going Friday night.

I am curious, if Don's is going to close or significantly change, why is there no discussion of it on Tiki Central? Or have I just not found the discussion?

Oh man, I'd hate for Don's to go before I've even gotten a chance to go there!

What's been in the news is that the owners of the property want to see a high rise property be developed on the site. That means the end of Don's.

T
TNT posted on Wed, Mar 21, 2018 8:04 AM

We are feeling a bit devastated by the situation. But, we have our tix for both nights and are looking forward to a great weekend. If this is truly our last chance tiki people, let's do this up right!

J

Super excited, and a little sad. Just take a lot of photos and enjoy the time together everyone!

Hope I'm not the millionth person to ask this but, is there any new news on DTB closing? What needs to happen for it to stay open or what did happen to make it close? Any information would be helpful. Thanks

On 2018-03-20 18:12, Cindiluhui wrote:
I am curious, if Don's is going to close or significantly change, why is there no discussion of it on Tiki Central? Or have I just not found the discussion?

Let's get one going

TikiCentral: Don The Beachcomber, Huntington Beach, CA

SATURDAY TICKET AVAILABLE

I have one ticket for Saturday, "VIP Reserved Seats in central location w/buffet," available for sale or trade for a Friday ticket.

Message me if you're interested.

A small tribute to the Friday night lineup from afar:

kevin

Ohana Gathering Friday March 30 2018

Ukulena

Ding Dong Devils

Hula Girls

Hidden Village

Longboard Room

[ Edited by: King Bushwich the 33rd 2018-03-31 15:03 ]

If anyone has extra tickets forJason Lee show tonight PM me .Looking for 4 tickets .

Pages: 1 13 replies