Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

selling Witco God of Fortune fountain

Pages: 1 11 replies

EDIT: This fountain is now listed on eBay:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/302680001367

I need some guidance from the Tiki Masters. I am preparing to sell my Witco God of Fortune fountain. It was rescued last year, but has all of the original pieces. There are ZERO sales to give me some idea of its value. Can the good readers here give me a hand? I want to find a proper home for this guy.

[ Edited by: nolapenguin 2018-03-20 11:00 ]

[ Edited by: nolapenguin 2018-03-20 11:02 ]

[ Edited by: nolapenguin 2018-03-23 12:35 ]

I’m interested in this guy. Sent you a message.

Custom carved tikis usually go for $200 a foot. That would be a starting point and then add a premium for the fountain.

A couple more shots.

N

On 2018-03-20 15:47, MaukaHale wrote:
Custom carved tikis usually go for $200 a foot. That would be a starting point and then add a premium for the fountain.

but its more than that. its a witco piece and there arent a ton of these fountains out there and in good condition on top of it

The only way you're going to know is put it on Ebay with your minimum price and see what other people are willing to pay for it.

T

"This Witco is, without reservation, one of a kind."

I have one just like it.
Well not stained.

Good luck.

To be fair, no two Witco fountains are alike. Do you think that's an excessive claim? Honest question there, not snarky.

I actually changed the description. That's a fair comment.

I’ve got 4. :)
But yours is in really nice shape for sure, and they don’t often have all the parts, especially the box the whole thing sits in. For some reason people tended to throw those away. Floor space issues, probably. A grand might be high, but maybe not. If someone wants one bad enough, they might pay that. $500-$750 is pretty typical for those.

T

"Do you think that's an excessive claim?'

A bit, but I was not trying to get you to change it or anything, just sayin.
Got mine years ago.

I never see the good stuff at any price today.

Something is worth what a person will pay.
Heck those Disney tiki items are off the hook now.

There is more to a Witco than Disney stuff in my book.

Pages: 1 11 replies