Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Mai-Kai Waiter shirts are back just in time for Hukilau!

Pages: 1 1 replies

X

Hey there, family!

I've been on hiatus from the group for a bit now, so I hope everyone/thing has been well!

I posted a while back, a collection of waiter shirts I had purchased a handful of years back from an employee during an event at the Mai-Kai. Unfortunately due to medical bills and downsizing of my living arrangements, I had to drydock my collection into storage for a while. I'm not beginning to clear out most of the stuff I can part with and I still have a few of these shirts left. I took some new photos, and I'll try to be as detail as possible.

Basically, I have 5 shirts from what I see so far. All of which are used, and all of which probably have some sort of minor surface stain or imperfection, but no major rips, tears, or holes (aside from one). The basic gist of my post here will be to sell these via PayPal through a flate rate shipping box ($10 added to each shirt you would like to purchase anywhere in the continental US).

When requesting to purchase a shirt, please indicate the number of the shirt above the images. Makes things loads easier.

1. Shirt is a size LARGE has all buttons (collar is a crushed coconut shell vs the wooden carved ones. Not sure why.) Minor stains, no rips/tears. --- $30 ---SOLD

1. Shirt is a size MEDIUM Shirt has some pocket ripping on the sides, can be fixed easily with a needle and thread. Appears to have all buttons. Pen marks which could probably be washed out easily --- $26 SOLD!

1. Shirt is a size ????? Looks like it could be a LARGE or MEDIUM. This one is missing two coconut shell buttons at the bottom, and has some odd threading at the top collar. --- $23

1. Shirt is a size X-LARGE. This one has all buttons, a few pen stains, but nothing too crazy. --- $32 SOLD!

1. COMING SOON

In order to best facilitate a transaction, you can reach me quickly at [email protected] or you can Private Message me here and I'll get back to you ASAP. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Please also note that I am asking for all transactions to be carried out over PayPal and e-Mail, not within this thread.

[ Edited by: Xanatos 2018-04-18 05:52 ]

[ Edited by: Xanatos 2018-04-18 05:52 ]

X

Just to update:

I have edited the post for items no longer available. Fifth shirt should be up later today. Thanks!

Pages: 1 1 replies