Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: Enchanted Tiki Room Ltd Ed Drummer ca. 2006

Pages: 1 3 replies

Hello Tikiphiles! My move back to LA has culminated in two things. 1. A new baby boy. 2. Curating my overflowing storage. I was going to use this as a centerpiece to my home tiki bar but I think he needs to find a new home.

So...this little guy makes room for another little guy. New in the box and only opened for pics. Certificate of Auth. A Kevin Kidney classic. Please check it out. And as always...Aloha and Rum! -W

http://r.ebay.com/sbMi0v

[ Edited by: Lytebrite 2018-04-12 21:40 ]

On 2018-04-12 21:39, Lytebrite wrote:
Hello Tikiphiles! My move back to LA has culminated in two things. 1. A new baby boy. 2. Curating my overflowing storage. I was going to use this as a centerpiece to my home tiki bar but I think he needs to find a new home.

So...this little guy makes room for another little guy. New in the box and only opened for pics. Certificate of Auth. A Kevin Kidney classic. Please check it out. And as always...Aloha and Rum! -W

Congrats on your upcoming edition!

Not sure if this has ever been tracked, but is the longest I have ever seen between when a member joined and their first post: Thirteen and a half years, wow!

I'd rather drink than post.

The Blow Dart

Fill glass with crushed ice, juice of one lime, 1 oz pineapple juice. Slowly pour over a spoon 2 oz dk rum, 1 oz lt rum then finish build by pouring Whole Foods Cola (or another non-corn syrup cola) over a large spoon to create a float. Fill to brim with cola.

[ Edited by: Lytebrite 2018-04-13 15:51 ]

Pages: 1 3 replies