Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

WE are LIVE on Kickstarter with Planters with a Purpose

Pages: 1 0 replies

Aloha,
The Tiki Rancher is on Kickstarter with an amazingly Tiki Vertical Planter. I designed this over a year ago and have everything in place to deliver these unique vertical planters made from sustainable BAMBOO...These planters are not small stick of bamboo, they come from the largest grove in the world and are handcrafted into one of kind vessels for you plants. Each planter is hand selected to be 3.5" - 4" in diameter and 36" - 48" tall. We have Triple and Quad planters available. They work indoors or outdoors and will bring life to any space. Please go to our Kickstarter campaign and check it out. If we can get the Tiki Community behind it we will reach our goal. As many of you know from my work, I'm not a bandwagon kind of guy, but someone that lives the Tiki Lifestyle. I came up with this design sitting in my hut surrounded by bamboo...which I love and wondered how I could create a product never seen before. Here it is..enjoy and hope to see you on Kickstarter soon.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1566296662/planters-with-at-purpose?ref=user_menu

Pages: 1 0 replies