Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Marooned: A Texas Tiki Podcast

Pages: 1 6 replies

Not sure if this is the right section to post this in, but my podcast recently hit the 1 Year Anniversary and I’m really stoked about the newest episode featuring graphic designer and tikiphile, Tony Canepa.

While the podcast is Texas themed in name, I take the podcast all around the country whenever my fiance and I travel to visit tiki bars and talk to tikiphiles from all around!

Past guests include, Russell Theode and the crew of Lei Low, Mark Sellers and Bamboo Ben during the 1 Year Anniversary weekend of TikiCat, The Boozy Doodler, and fellow TikiCentral members, Jayme Lynn Blaschke and Mike Hooker.

If y’all have some time, give it a listen, the epsiodes are a lot of fun.
https://maroonedpodcast.podomatic.com/

Mahalo!

Congrats on one year. It's definitely a very good podcast, please keep them coming.

On 2018-07-06 16:41, kevincrossman wrote:
Congrats on one year. It's definitely a very good podcast, please keep them coming.

Mahalo, it’s been a blast so far! I’ve been enjoying the Ultimate Mai Tai Instagram as well.

F

I listened to the episode 10 tonight when cooking dinner. Was nice to put voice and more info together from Lagoon of Mystery, members of TC.
Thank you and keep the good work.
Kind regards from The Netherlands, Fran.

On 2018-07-09 10:58, FranNL wrote:
I listened to the episode 10 tonight when cooking dinner. Was nice to put voice and more info together from Lagoon of Mystery, members of TC.
Thank you and keep the good work.
Kind regards from The Netherlands, Fran.

Thank you for listening! That’s one of my favorite episodes. Jayme is super enthusiastic and has a wealth of knowledge to share.
Plus he’s a great dude, so it was a win-win!

Aloha, Tiki Central!

The newest episode of the podcast was just released today, featuring our fellow member, Hurricane Hayward!
It’s a really fun episode and was recorded on location at the Mai Kai during my trip out there last month.

You can find the episode in all your favorite podcasting app: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, and more!

I hope y’all enjoy it!

Aloha, TC! Episode 21 of Marooned launched today.

This episode was recorded in Frankie’s Tiki Room before the TC 20th Anniversary Party. My guests are owner of Frankie’s, P Moss, and the man, the legend, the Reverend Bamboo Ben!

It was a great conversation with lots of info regarding the start of Frankie’s and the build out process.

It’s available on all major podcast providers, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, or the podcast app of the your choice.

http://maroonedpodcast.podomatic.com

Pages: 1 6 replies