Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Looking for a Trader Vic's logo Tiki Farm mug

Pages: 1 3 replies

Hi tiki friends! I posted a couple weeks ago that I was looking for a Trader Vic's aloha shirt and I am happy to report that I was able to find a couple of them, so I'm glad none of you had to give up yours if you had them!

I was wondering if anyone here might have an extra Trader Vic's Tiki Farm fogcutter mug to sell? I see some on eBay but the asking price is quite high, so just wanted to check in with the tiki community here first!

Thank you!

[ Edited by: alohafromthebay 2018-09-06 13:48 ]

Does anyone know anything about this mug? I have someone offering it to me, but most of the models I’ve seen of this previously have the black and white band on the top and bottom.

On 2018-09-08 10:08, alohafromthebay wrote:
Does anyone know anything about this mug? I have someone offering it to me, but most of the models I’ve seen of this previously have the black and white band on the top and bottom.

The first run on the TV Logo mug did not have the decal strip around the top/bottom, but was hand painted black with the chevrons etched as part of the mug. Interesting. Though I have not seen one quite like this, I suspect it was from that vintage. These did originally come with a hang tag too.

Thanks for the information! That's more info than I could get from Tiki Farm -- they had no idea.

[ Edited by: alohafromthebay 2018-09-16 13:56 ]

Pages: 1 3 replies